Al Qaeda

The terrorists must be loving the current economic state of affairs. Wasn’t their main goal in 2001 to have the capitalist economic system collapse? They couldn’t have dreamed of a better scenario than what is hitting the world right now.

Yeah I bet they are laughing themselves silly as they are cooking rat meat in their caves. We did this to OURSELVES and we will get through it.

theblackman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah I bet they are laughing themselves silly as > they are cooking rat meat in their caves. We did > this to OURSELVES and we will get through it. LOL. Anyone read the articles a month or so back about the Al Qaeda cell that gave themselves the bubonic plague. One must assume that Al Qaeda is also probably facing some financial issues of their own right now.

they gave themselves the bubonic plague? ???

scandoworker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > they gave themselves the bubonic plague? ??? “You know that’s how the plague started back in the day, it was from a little disgusting bird bath in someones backyard that rats made sex to birds in it and created a whole new type a’ AIDS”

scandoworker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > they gave themselves the bubonic plague? ??? Al Qaeda bungles arms experiment: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/jan/19/al-qaeda-bungles-arms-experiment/

Why is this a surprise? AQ infects itself with plague, goes flying around the world in economy class, coughs on everyone. Maybe they even breed their own fleas to take with them.

well if those articles are true, thats a whole lot of trouble for us. If they can infect themselves it aint gonna be long before they get us “infidels”.

With biological agents, it’s hard to see how AQ can prevent blowback such that the infection spreads among the islamic world too. Some guy flys to NY from Cairo on the same plane as an AQ Buboniker, then heads home to family in Cairo, and suddenly the middle east is full of plague. Maybe they think Allah will stop it at their gates, but at least some of them have got to wonder. For this reason, I think AQ leadership prefers chemical to biological agents.