All GIPS Q's

• when to stop including the composite after being dropped by client on 9/20 (end of august) - internal dispersion method (top 2 and bottom 2 avg) - 6 high net worth clients want to invest in SRI products (new composite or non-disc) - R/E income return (3.5%) can’t remember the other two, please add.

income return was -1.4 I think you’re thinking of the carve-out question

that’s right. thanks, jscott. so now we have: - when to stop including the composite after being dropped by client on 9/20 (end of august) - internal dispersion method (top 2 and bottom 2 avg) - 6 high net worth clients want to invest in SRI products (new composite or non-disc) - R/E income return (-1.4%) - carve out return (3.5%) still missing one.

Capital return was a question right? Cant remember what I cam up with but I think it was as easy as 200 in sales over Ce. There was no capex. Does that ring a bell?

you are missing the composite breakdown—ie. by manager, less than 5 porfolios one is not needed, or by strategy/risk i had statement C as correct.

can you remind me with more details of this question?

6/6

why am i shocked McLeod! i just hope i match your probably 6/6 in derivatives this year.

How you feelin’ about this thing K-Rock?

blew the individual IPS or i wouldn’t have many concerns. hopefully made up for it on foundation. think i’m around 80%+ on the PM so that is going to help. missed wacc, some of GK, implied IPS part—but it hink most did, so will be part of curve.

KRochelli Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you are missing the composite breakdown—ie. by > manager, less than 5 porfolios one is not needed, > or by strategy/risk > > i had statement C as correct. what’s this about?

they had 3 statements you had to find which one was correct. my wording is probably off a bit…

KRochelli Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > they had 3 statements you had to find which one > was correct. > > my wording is probably off a bit… i had zero memory about this? could you elaborate a bit more? thx.

The composites should be grouped by the following: By manager By strategy/objective (something along those lines) Another option It was hopefully a gimme…by strategy/objective is what I put

Got it. should be strategy / obj. thx

is it that there’re two set of questions? Some of the questions you mentioned I haven’t done on the exam? I’m in HK. All my answer in GIPS, 53-60, is “A” William

Fo sure… Definately was different for Asia

how did u guys get the 3.5% answer?

I think you do not have to disclose the # of portfolios when you have five or less, but does not mean that they can be excluded from the composite.