all plz read and take note............

so ur pretty good at juggling eeeh lets add a dagger into that mix… www.cfainstitute.org/ethics/conduct/Pages/candidate_sanctions.aspx#Disclosure%20of%20Exam%20Content

BOOOM

Wow. That really stinks for them. I think that if they’re going to make us wait nearly 3 months for results, they should at least give us the peace of mind of allowing discussion of content. But the rules are clearly stated. No discussion of content.

i agree nothing is to be gained by doing a post mortem …but intellectually i tend to be curious so its easy to be sucked in…last year level 2 we had a discussion that went on for months afterwards without a resolution regarding economy industrial growth state i believe and mind u this was 1 q so the temptation is there

How does this one work? Does this mean I cannot go sit in my car at the break and have lunch? Leaving Exam Center/Building All candidates were advised that they may not exit and re-enter the exam center/building/area during the administration of the exam. Notwithstanding this prohibition, two Level I candidates and two Level II candidates exited and re-entered the exam building during the exam. The Professional Conduct Program investigated these matters and found that the candidates engaged in the conduct thereby violating the CFA Program Exam Rules and Standards of Professional Conduct. Three candidates accepted the sanction of Private Censure and Voiding of Exam Results. One of the candidates also presented to the exam with an invalid calculator. That candidate accepted the sanction of One-Year Suspension from Participation in the CFA Program and Voiding of Exam Results.

of course you can leave during lunch, but these people must have left during a bathroom break.

gotcha… I thought so, but after reading these infractions I feel like I am in Germany in 1940

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i agree nothing is to be gained by doing a post > mortem …but intellectually i tend to be > curious so its easy to be sucked > in…last year level 2 we had a > discussion that went on for months afterwards > without a resolution regarding economy industrial > growth state i believe and mind u this was 1 q so > the temptation is there Can anyone come up with a good reason for the no-discussion policy AFTER the exam is over. I realize there are several time zones, but you’d think that on June 7th, there is no more reason to enforce this gag-rule.

pretty seriou stuff. Good alrert, pimpineasy

good post…thanks!..never discuss about sensitive issues regarding to exam…otherwise, we will throw away all our effort !

Only reason for gag rule would be “posting” exam questions while they are still fresh in our heads. I can see the reasoning, but it happens regardless. No one follows the speed limit, but its there if you get caught

IT WAS CONTANGO

pupdawg82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > IT WAS CONTANGO haha…I remember this…it went on for weeks…

alrighty then, no talking about any questions after the exam. better yet, I’ll just revisit when the result comes out.

wow, I always thought that thing about appearing to look at an answer sheet was crazy. Hard to believe they void all that effort if you stare off into space, or your eyes wander, etc. I had always figured I could simply claim my vision was too bad to see anyone’s answer sheet anyway - what is the CFAI’s policy on wearing blinders?

http://www.cfainstitute.org/ethics/conduct/Pages/candidate_sanctions.aspx#Disclosure%20of%20Exam%20Content Disclosure of Exam Content - Sanctions

I heard of one guy that was erasing something when you were supposed not to touch exam anymore. His exam result got voided immediately, he asked for a hearing and then he was proven right (or not sanctioned). His exam was graded and now he is a LIII candidate like us all! So there is, sometimes, reason to be found at CFA!

MMGWK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what is the > CFAI’s policy on wearing blinders? They have to be made by HP or Texas Instruments, and constructed from pencils, erasers, earplugs, and a pencil sharpener.

Lurky Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I heard of one guy that was erasing something when > you were supposed not to touch exam anymore. His > exam result got voided immediately, he asked for a > hearing and then he was proven right (or not > sanctioned). His exam was graded and now he is a > LIII candidate like us all! > > So there is, sometimes, reason to be found at CFA! I would be surprised if CFAI let him/her go if this person erased something on the answer sheet. Perhaps this person just erased something he wrote on the cover or exam ticket such as “I’ll definitely pass” “This exam really sUCks!” “Be patient, I’ll get XXXXXXX drunk tonite!!”

But the implied futures price was above the actual futures price… NORMAL BACKWARDATION! Yes, I’m being a dick…