All the recognition I need...

^ that’s not bad…my family still has a hard time remembering the letters.

…and my family has no idea what it is. I used to work as an equity research analyst and whenever someone asks my mom what I am doing she would say " something Commerce"…too cute.

Thats great @ fitrangnn. Better than certain friends’s mothers who would go announcing their son (Typically male) is a Ibanker who earns six figures and takes a pass at any female thing that moves.

I know that’s great, my mom has never finished secondary school but ran a perfect business…and because of so much education that I have I think I will never have the guts to do things like she does.

^^ that’s great. Similar story with my dad - can’t remember the letters CFA, doesn’t remember the name of the company I work for…but is a great businessman with not much education. Still highly respect the man.

fitrangnn Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > …and my family has no idea what it is. I used > to work as an equity research analyst and whenever > someone asks my mom what I am doing she would say > " something Commerce"…too cute. One of my all time favrte thread Needed a boost for last 3 days…so revisited

Thx for this… I had a good laugh!

i like this post :slight_smile: can’t wait to tell my parents i passed! (and yes I will)

mp2438 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^^ that’s great. Similar story with my dad - can’t > remember the letters CFA, doesn’t remember the > name of the company I work for…but is a great > businessman with not much education. Still highly > respect the man. Almost a year later, and my dad still can’t remember the 3 letters. Still a cool dude.

Wow, would love to buy that bumper sticker for my mom.