All the recognition I need...

So, I didn’t get any bonuses from my present job for passing level III, and it hasn’t landed my that dream job yet. But my mom just called me up asking me where she can find a “My daughter passed the CFA exam” bumper sticker or where she can get one made. How cute is that :slight_smile:

Google says: http://www.zazzle.com/custom/bumperstickers Congrats =) May you find your dream job one day

I passed L2 in June and when I called to tell my mom, she legitimately sounded the happiest I have ever heard her. Pure elation. It made it all worth it.

i told my mom i past LII and she went nuts too. i love that women

Mine, too. She said she couldn’t sleep the night before worrying about it. I think it stressed her out more than me!

my mom kept asking me when the Lvl II result was coming out every week before 8/18. finally i passed, and she was so happy.

Ako Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i told my mom i past LII and she went nuts too. i > love that women I love your mom 2

what a stupid thing to say you little little man

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ako Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > i told my mom i past LII and she went nuts too. > i > > love that women > > > I love your mom 2 lol

my mom sent me a text at 8:59 reminding me to check the results

Tstone Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > my mom sent me a text at 8:59 reminding me to > check the results your mom can text?!

For the first time in a long time, my dad said he was really proud of me.

Both of my parents went nuts! They were very proud. It was a great day when I was able to tell them I passed. I will never forget that!

When I told my parents that I passed they were happy but pretty much said they expected it. Mom still infinitely more “elated” than pops though. Pops is more of a realist and asks things like, so what does that mean for your career/life. He doesn’t believe in learning for the sake of it, whereas mom teachs social sciences so you can guess what her take is.

storko Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tstone Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > my mom sent me a text at 8:59 reminding me to > > check the results > > > your mom can text?! Its scary… she also has a facebook profile

I passed L 2 this June… when i called my mom and told the result…she just screamed out of joy and elation…everybody in our house also did the same… I was so surprised and frightened to an extent that i started doubting if my eyes lied that i passed…so,i had to keep the call on hold and re-check my results to reconfirm that i passed… Then i also screamed along with them. My family feels more happier for the results than me:-)

My mom was very excited too. She asked me if I am a certified financial advisor now.

My mom sent flowers to the office! So cute. :slight_smile:

crimsongirl Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My mom sent flowers to the office! So cute. :slight_smile: is your mom hot?

Dwight Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My mom was very excited too. > > She asked me if I am a certified financial advisor > now. lol… yup everybody in my family think i’m going to be a financial advisor.