alleged times square bomber was junior financial analyst

“Accused Times Square bomber Faisal Shahzed worked as a junior financial analyst in the Stamford, CT office of the Affinion Group, an international marketing firm” http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/times-square-bomb-pakistan-migr-connecticut-arrested-times/story?id=10546387 Hmmm…

Must not have been a good one. His “bomb” was pathetic. Firecrackers, gasoline and propane? Please.

This will just add fuel to wave of xenophobia sweeping the country and affect innocents. What a selfish moron.

Guy is a complete retahd. Talk about a half assed terrorist… he must have been a terrible analyst if he couldn’t even google bomb making…

you know the CIA is going to be reading this thread soon…

typical, was probably a ploy to close out the shorts on monday.

his employers must be looking for a new analyst now, hmmmmm

One question: Did he have an MBA or CFA? I googled “Faisal Shahzad Affinion Group CFA” & Faisal Shahzad Affinion Group MBA.” No luck. The debate continues…

joemontana Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > One question: Did he have an MBA or CFA? I > googled “Faisal Shahzad Affinion Group CFA” & > Faisal Shahzad Affinion Group MBA.” No luck. > > The debate continues… he had MBA, question is did he have it from top 5 MBA schools?

FAISAL SHAHZAD COLLEGES / UNIVERSITIES UNIV OF BRIDGEPORT, MBA, 2005 UNIV OF BRIDGEPORT, BACHELOR’S DEGREE, COMPUTER SCIENCE, 2000 from BB

University of Bridgeport

I will give major brownie points to the first person that can correctly cite which section of the CFAI Code of Ethics this guy violated.

Misconduct

Misconduct, Not Due Diligence while performing his work

Bridgeport? Not surprised. He clearly lacks the project management skills of a top 15 grad.

This guy just wasted his life, he’s educated…could have lived above average life in US. This new breed of educated terrorism is even more dangerous.

I am worried about the higher and finance-related profile of the recent terrorists. I feel like I would be the perfect suspect if I fly to the US

gauri Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This guy just wasted his life, he’s > educated…could have lived above average life in > US. This new breed of educated terrorism is even > more dangerous. This is what you think honey. As per him and his brain washer, he is right and will get 70 virgins and go to paradise.

pupdawg82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > gauri Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > This guy just wasted his life, he’s > > educated…could have lived above average life > in > > US. This new breed of educated terrorism is > even > > more dangerous. > > > This is what you think honey. As per him and his > brain washer, he is right and will get 70 virgins > and go to paradise. I don’t think that was his primary motivation. Probably p’od for some other reason.

Sounds like his year-end bonus could have been unacceptably low. A wiser man would have spent his time studying for the CFA exams instead.