Allen Resources Offer

Has anyone recieved an e-mail with the Allen Resources don’t pay anything upfront offer? Basically they don’t charge you anything untill the results are in and then only if you pass. sounds like these guys are really desperate for sales. has anyone used their products before?

I used their products for level 2. Their notes, video lecture, and audios were fine. I had some problems with Test bank. It kept generating the same questions again and again, though I specified as “only unviewed questions”. Also, back then, even if it was level 2, their mock exams were like level 1, that is, 120 independent question (in 1 session ) rather than 60 questions in 10 groups. Oh, did I tell you I failed that year? Still, I think I learned a lot from their products. I just did not get not good practice. The following year, I used AnalystNotes.com. Though their product for level 2 looked also incomplete, I somehow passed. I give those two providers credit equally. I was probably quite lucky, too… Again, I used them for level 2. Level 3 might be different story. Hope this helps.

The issue might be that you’ll use their product, realize it’s not so good, use another product(Stalla,Schweser), pass, and owe them the $ Some of their products are good btw. Just read the fine print!

Forgot to mention. Allen gave me refund when I failed, at least.

They key is to find someone you know who has signed up for the exam but just found out they are pregnant or got their PGA card or died or something and have them “buy” the books and give them to you. On the other hand, why would you buy any finance instruction from someone who misses such basic arbitrage?

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- You might want to edit what you wrote… Having someone who is pregnant or had a family member that just died does not mean you won’t pass. Just means to work harder.

I think you have to actually sit for and fail the exam. I had to print out the exam result page and fax it to them to get refund, again, back then. So you have to convince the seller to actually sit for the exam and fail, I imagine. JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > They key is to find someone you know who has > signed up for the exam but just found out they are > pregnant or got their PGA card or died or > something and have them “buy” the books and give > them to you. > > On the other hand, why would you buy any finance > instruction from someone who misses such basic > arbitrage?

But who is going to fax their pass results to prove they have to pay something? I don’t get how they’ll get their money from the passers. Honor system?

You can also give them a credit card that’s expiring sometime during the summer.

zigy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think you have to actually sit for and fail the > exam. I had to print out the exam result page and > fax it to them to get refund, again, back then. > > So you have to convince the seller to actually sit > for the exam and fail, I imagine. > > JoeyDVivre Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > They key is to find someone you know who has > > signed up for the exam but just found out they > are > > pregnant or got their PGA card or died or > > something and have them “buy” the books and > give > > them to you. > > > > On the other hand, why would you buy any > finance > > instruction from someone who misses such basic > > arbitrage? OK - well scratch the dead guy then. Pregnant mom due any minute is going to be a problem too. Now the guy with the PGA card, he’d probably do it.

Smirnoff Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You can also give them a credit card that’s > expiring sometime during the summer. Not only is that a violation of CFAI ethics and will get a civil suit against you but a charge can still be done. If they make an initial charge as a temp transaction, it can go through at a later time, even if your card is expired.

I didn’t say I was gonna do it.

Yeah, c’mon Yankee, everyone here was just having fun. You didn’t think I was really suggesting having a dead guy order study guides did you?

Didnt mean to come off like that Was just saying I had a family member die b4 a major test, and it actually made me want to do better. And had a pregnant person in my review class who passed… Being either doesn’t automatically translate into a fail. Plenty of people with no obligations who are lazy and…

You’re not suggesting offing a family member as a motivational aid are you?