AllianceBernstein

Hi guys, Does anyone have any insights into the Associate Portfolio Manager position (either equity or fixed income) at AllianceBernstein? What kind of questions can one expect at the interview? How’s the pay, culture, people, prestige, career opportunities, learning? Any insight into this would be very much appreciated.

even if I was the hiring manager for AllianceBernstein I wouldn’t give you any tips, solely for the reason that you posted this exact question in every forum - LI, LII and LIII and in General Discussion, a week before the exam. loser

Wow that’s very kind of you. It’s unfortunate that you decided to interpret it that way but I am very interested in the position and thought that this will be more effective than simply trying to post in one. Did not mean to annoy anyone but if you are annoyed, you can simply ignore but please do not comment in an unkind way that you have. In fact - I think you are more of a so-called “loser” (please excuse the language) for having verified that I posted in all the sections. I thought you are busy finalizing your studies no? Good luck on the exam!

You also spammed wallstreet oasis, didnt you? Hi does anybody have any insight into AllianceBernstein Associate Portfolio Manager position, specifically in the NYC? How’s the pay, culture, people, work, exit opportunities, etc? Any insights would be much appreciated. lol. Get out of here you loser.

@ njboe227 nicely done now go pour grape jelly on yourself …

why are you guys tearing him a new one? i really don’t understand.

It’s just a little annoying to be slammed everywhere with the same question all the time. “Hey, I know you’re busy and all, but you haven’t solved MY problem for me yet. So I’ll ask it everywhere you go so that you can’t ignore me.” it feels like being around the kid who says “Mommy… mommy… mommy…” every 30 seconds or so.

exactly bchadwick. Made worse by the fact that we’re 4 days from the exam. A breach of AF ethics as far as I’m concerned.

Get the offer first by which time AFers will be done with the exam and can provide some advice for you.

I almost forgot, the CFA exam is this week for you guys. so adrenaline must be rushing hard. good luck fellas.

FrankArabia Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I almost forgot, the CFA exam is this week for you > guys. so adrenaline must be rushing hard. good > luck fellas. this is my dream > to forget the significance of the 1st weekend in june

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > FrankArabia Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I almost forgot, the CFA exam is this week for > you > > guys. so adrenaline must be rushing hard. good > > luck fellas. > > > > this is my dream > to forget the significance of > the 1st weekend in june Two years later… it STILL feels good!

The CFA exam is this weekend? j/k Good luck everyone!

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > @ njboe227 nicely done now go pour grape jelly on > yourself … Wow, l can’t imagine an aspiring CFA charterholder leaving a comment like this. Do you even have a job? If you do, I’ll be highly surprised, given your unprofessional and pathetic comment. Guys - the consensus seems that I may have went about this in an extreme way, especially a week before the exam. I was too eager and I hope you guys will understand - especially those professionals out there who once tried to go beyond to aced that interview. The exam is in TWO days. Wish everyone the best of luck.

The thing that I found to be most comical about this post which no one seemed to comment on was that s/he’s interested in an associate PM job, for either equity OR fixed income? Must be quite the jack of all trades…did you get offers for both positions?