Almost 120,000 people will take the Chartered Financial Analyst exam tomorrow...

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601110&sid=antGyCs3ILOY

Yikes! Hope that woman doesn’t give birth…that is where I am taking it!

It costs about $2,500 to complete all three levels of the test, which are given in June and December. lol

Where would you be amber? I mean what building?

i love the “CFA title” there in the article:)

I think I should be chasing a non-profit designation. That is a lot of $$$$$

i hate reading about all the expected job cuts by financial companies. at first, i wanted to do this (CFA) to further my career. now, i feel like i need to do it to keep my job…

zizou Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i hate reading about all the expected job cuts by > financial companies. > > at first, i wanted to do this (CFA) to further my > career. > > now, i feel like i need to do it to keep my job… same.

C-1

cfasuicide Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > zizou Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > i hate reading about all the expected job cuts > by > > financial companies. > > > > at first, i wanted to do this (CFA) to further > my > > career. > > > > now, i feel like i need to do it to keep my > job… > > same. yeah right, i thought this would move me quickly now i just hope to go nowhere