Almost Done Studying And SUPER Nervous?!?!?!

Im so nervous I can barely sit still!

what are you talking about, you are done already?? and nervous now, cant imagine how you will be in april let alon may

lol. you’re done already?

A sense of humor is like skilz, baby. Some people got it, some people don’t.

As long as you don’t pull a bleron on us … humor is always welcomed.

You done already? we poor fellows are still waiting for our L1 results. Thy lord should alone rescue us from the L2 massacre.

Bleron was pretty funny if you ask me.

if your done already what are you planning on doing until june?

Bleron was totally enjoyable, assuming you took it (like me) for what it was. Someone just having fun within the context of an overwhelming commitment to achieve something few do.

any bets on whether bleron shows this time? I agree it was a good mental break to read his posts

“if your done already what are you planning on doing until june?” Im going to review.

caspian Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “if your done already what are you planning on > doing until june?” > > Im going to review. wow, good luck. what did you find difficult?

WOW, I have not even started yet.

I’m starting today. Should be reviewing by the 20th. I’m a machine.

HAHA, I will pull a Beleron, I will start the night of and pass…ok maybe not…

Am nervous … but think thats because I havent started yet - the unknown is always scarey …

“wow, good luck. what did you find difficult?” He found Level II difficult.

I can’t even get myself to read beyond one post on those CFAI material threads. BIG BLAH.

“He found Level II difficult.” lmao

caspian Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bleron was totally enjoyable, assuming you took it > (like me) for what it was. > I cant believe people are still talking about this guy.