Alot of "D"s?

yep i had a bunch of Ds in a row on the 1010 part 1st column. one of them was the CFA Logo in biz cards/letterheads though which has been found to be incorrect by now, so the whole sequence wouldn’t look as bad had i known that. also i think in the 4th column i barely had any As…

What do you mean, it’s been proven to be wrong? Thatg answer was correct, you can not have the logo on business cards or letterhead.

yes you can… read page 141 of the handbook

wait a minute… so there are two completely distinct exams? How to they account for variations in difficulty in the exam? I’m assuming there’s very minimal testing of the exam questions before the exam to limit the risk of compromising the exam through leakage. So they must have to do some kind of testing after the exam to ensure equality of the passing level between the exams, and between previous exams. Anybody know about this? BTW, I had the 1010 and 1111 forms and definitely freaked out about D’s early in the exam before deciding to not let it bother me… because which one would I change… since I picked each D because i thought it was right. But I’m with you guys… definitely gives you that unsettled feeling when you see a string of them 15-20 questions into the exam. Arpan

I didn’t pay any attention to find any pattern. I made sure that I had 120 circles on each answer sheet though :slight_smile: