Already burnout! Need some motivational tips!!!

After studying for last 4-5 months specially around 11-12 hrs of non-stop reading per dayin the last week I am extremely exhausted…Need some motivational tips to reenergize me…anyone, who can help me out?

Take an index card, names of 3 people that earned the designation that you aspire to emulate. Opposite side, names of 3 people that have earned the designation but are total dirtbags. Take a look at both sides and reflect when you think you’re losing it. Worked for guys going to Ranger school when I was in the Army.

Might not be what you’re looking for but take care of yourself first and foremost. Eat well, exercise, sleep. Take breaks. Motivational and inspirational tips are great… but they wear off after like 8 minutes for me if I’m exhausted or feel like garbage.

Don’t get down on yourself when you get questions wrong but use the solutions as an opportunity to revise and learn.

Stop reading negative posts about how everything is so hard.

Stop comparing your progress to others on this site. We all have different backgrounds, do different things professionally, are in different stages of our careers, and have different personal and professional challenges.

You know more than you think you do.

11-12 hours a day? Man just go out and have a break.

+1

Go out and have some fun. If you have a burnout motivational speeches won’t help you.

So am I. Plodding along

take a long sleeep break … a movie break …a friends night out … whatever suits u …

but more then inspiration u need a break !!

You’ve worked your butt off - it’s evident from the hours you’ve put in.

So just have faith in yourself and in God - whichever religion you follow, believe in that God.

Neymar made a youtube video in his advert before worldcup for Dr Dre headphones. Watch it…if you’re not immediately recharged after watching it, then, well…

Dude just think about what you have put in so far for this. Now imagine having to put the same sort of effort next year for this same level, forking that kind of money and be just as unsure of passing. If that doesn’t give you a hard-felt kick in the ass with just one week left, really nothing will.

rub one out

Wow…thanks everyone for your valuable comments. The Neymar video is really worthy to watch… The problem is that, I can’t afford to take a one day break right now since i have to revise Fixed, Alternative, Economics in next remaining days and give a full length mock exam. The EOC questions are really energy sapping and time killer…pls pray for me…

One of my buddies is doing L3, and this is how he motivated me - “it feels f** guud to pass L2. This is the last week, you go hard or go home. it’s the last leg out, stretch it well for a home run”

Real rap

Just think

June 7th

Dude, despite not putting on with so many hours like you, I have started to feel burnout. Whenever, I see a vignette, i find it very difficult to reach first two paras (as if I am reading it forcefully with gun on my head)!

YOU JUST RELAX, WEEKEND IS COMING, GO OUT AND HAVE SOME BEER AND START STUDYING AGAIN FROM SUNDAY…TAKE A DAY OUT…IT WILL NOT IMPACT MUCH IF YOU HAVE DONE ALL AND DIDNT LEFT ANYTHING!