Alternative investments and derivatives

Are you all doing on those topics? Swaps are boring as hell!

I have to admit alt investments and derivatives have to be my weakest by far. Spending all of tomorrow night on both!

derivatives are quite interesting for me it’s a lot better than FSA

The swaps, futures, and forwards are killing me. Luckily, these 2 sections COMBINED are only worth 8%. I know, I know, you don’t want to lose 8%, but your time could be well spent somewhere else Alternative investments are pretty easy (to me), as well as options. It’s just those other 3 and calculating the payments that are killing me!

soxboys21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The swaps, futures, and forwards are killing me. > Luckily, these 2 sections COMBINED are only worth > 8%. > > I know, I know, you don’t want to lose 8%, but > your time could be well spent somewhere else > > Alternative investments are pretty easy (to me), > as well as options. It’s just those other 3 and > calculating the payments that are killing me! I think alternative investments is the easiest section. but that is lightly weighted on EXAM

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think alternative investments is the easiest > section. but that is lightly weighted on EXAM I would agree, for the most part…