AM answers from 08

is cfa not releasing them this year? this is complete bs.

It is BS!

I called CFAI yesterday, the rep there didn’t give me a yes/no answer. My take, I am 80% sure that they won’t release it.

lol whyyyy?

That rep. told me that they MAY decide to use some of the same questions from 2008 exam (since there wasn’t a big change in LOS in 2009)

ws Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That rep. told me that they MAY decide to use some > of the same questions from 2008 exam (since there > wasn’t a big change in LOS in 2009) I feel bad for 2009 L3s…

Seriously! I feel bad, Good Luck

Well, at least the rest of the world is great…oh, wait…

things like this really annoy me. why wont they release the exam… i need current study methods. not fair

Just look at the older ones they help as well. I remember the '07 exam had a totally different way than shweser to do a long complicated problem. I saw it about a week before the exam and freaked about what else may be different…

IF they do use some of the question from 2008, I would say that time pressure is one of the major factor for the 2009 test takers.

Time pressure for morning DEFINITELY!! I NEVER had issues with time with any exam in my life, except for the 2008 L3 Morning Exam, it SUCKED!

bigwilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I NEVER > had issues with time with any exam in my life What about the one your wife gave you on your first day? DONT LIE WILLY!

Yea this totally blows …even more so for us retakers .

She gave me an A+ :slight_smile:

How are we supposed to know why we failed ? After the exam, I was under the impression that I nailed it. I do not know what I did wrong on the exam. Without the feedback, how are we supposed to learn from our mistakes ?

This does not surprise me… I think they are reluctant to have some of the correct (and by elimination wrong) answers see the light of day in the public forum where their “truth” might be subject to honest debate - the same philosophy that has contributed to the lack of transparency in many of the Finance sandboxes from which today’s problems have evolved. They love to keep it mysterious and beyond reproach and so all us “wanabees” must adhere to the Laws they propagate!

Yea I have been wondering the same thing. I thought I absolutely bombed the morning but somehow passed with a descent showing in the AM. It’s completely crazy that they haven’t released the questions and answers I really wanted to go over them. But agreed with the other posters time issues are a huge problem in the AM session when you do past exams try and finish them in like 2.5 hrs or less.

I KNOW! I totally wanted to see the guideline answers!

if you want to know answers just ask mo34 :slight_smile: