Am I CFA?

"someone who has any inkling of smarts would know how to research this and not waste everyone’s time. " an inkling of smarts? Billups you’re being condescending so I’ll come back at you and say that I’m confident I’m smarter than you without even knowing who you are. “Again proof that the CFA does not mean a good worker.” Per your statement, I have an inkling of smarts, but for the life of me I can’t figure out how you’re able to determine that I’m not a good worker by reading my initial post. And I am a good worker, a damn hard and disciplined worker, and I’m confident that I have a more exciting job and more thought provoking job than you. Please don’t be so condescending and rude when replying to peoples’ posts. If you think a person is wasting everyone’s time, you’re being the clown, by wasting your time to state that a person is wasting others time.

the forums are all about wasting time…

cfa_gremlin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > so I’ll come back at you and say > that I’m confident I’m smarter than you without > even knowing who you are…If you think a person > is wasting everyone’s time, you’re being the > clown, by wasting your time to state that a person > is wasting others time. lol