am I the only LVL III taker in Chicago?????

Inmagine how empty the exam hall will be.

Do they even offer it in Chicago anymore?

I think it as canceled in chicago. something about it being not a significant enough of an urban area.

is it really cancelled in Chicago? i’ve signed up for L3 there and CFAI hasn’t sent me any change notices yet. you guys are kidding right?

Read this: https://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/notice/Changes_in_Chicago_Test_Center.html

Yah I also hear Chicago is now considered a village not a city!! So that could have something to do with it…

swaptiongamma Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Read this: > https://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/notice/Change > s_in_Chicago_Test_Center.html The notice was taken down from the CFAI site. What did it say?

It said that all CFA Candidates enrolled in Chicago, IL will have to take the exam in Toronto, Ontario in the Tim Horton Centre. You will be responsible for obtaining your own passport and visa application. The article had a link to the US Embassy in Toronto to expidate your passport application.

Lots of Chicago haters in here today. The McCormick place will be packed and rocking as ever this year no doubt. I always feel like a cattle going to the slaughterhouse. moooooooooooo cow# 48464

I heard Jay Cutler even moved his testing center (or is it centre) to Toronto. Might be a sign of things to come…

CPierce Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It said that all CFA Candidates enrolled in > Chicago, IL will have to take the exam in Toronto, > Ontario in the Tim Horton Centre. You will be > responsible for obtaining your own passport and > visa application. The article had a link to the > US Embassy in Toronto to expidate your passport > application. For those of you who will be going to the Tim Horton Centre in June, remember it is NOT a violation of the CFAI code of ethics to just enter another country illegally. I don’t feel like going through all the trouble obtaining all the necessary papers. It may distract me from my study schedule.

Would it be illegal to board a plane with > $10k in cash and not declare it to customs? What if it’s that looney money. That’s not real money anyway…

is that all we got? niraj_a , popov13, and me?

^I am in Chi.

^ Me too

And me.

Anyone want to form a study group? I live and work downtown…

McCormick Place sucks! Not convenient to get to with out wheels.

Me too.

popov13 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Lots of Chicago haters in here today. The > McCormick place will be packed and rocking as ever > this year no doubt. I always feel like a cattle > going to the slaughterhouse. > > moooooooooooo > > cow# 48464 No one hates Chicgo, we are all just messing around… Yes tons of Chicago Candidates on this site…mind you I am not one of them and actually have never been to the windy city but I will pay a visit and join you fellos perhaps this summer, when you are all drinking your faces off celebrating your pass…