AM Partial Credit Scoring

Plus, writing the formula out actually helps, especially when multiple layers of parentheses are involved.

On some I wrote out the formula with the numbers directly below it: CAPM= RFR + Beta X(ERP) 7= 3 + 2 X (2) Or I wrote out the formula with the numbers and labled each number on the formula.

cpepin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > On some I wrote out the formula with the numbers > directly below it: > > CAPM= RFR + Beta X(ERP) > 7= 3 + 2 X (2) > > Or I wrote out the formula with the numbers and > labled each number on the formula. That’s exactly how I did it. Remove all possible grader doubt and guessing. I might have still been wrong at something along the way but partial credit is the big bonus of the AM section. One of my co-workers was a CFA grader a while back and he confirmed that the system is set up to try to award as much partial credit as demonstrated in an answer…as long as you don’t say “too much” and start to contradict your answer.

oh…I have mixture of all. I wrote some fomulas, some labeled inputs and the rest just a equation…It can takes me several minutes to think out how to write a formula for some them, if they are not standard…

On one I wrote ‘something like’ and then was off by one variable, hoping to get majority of points on that one…