AM

still get nightmares over the panic that set in. anyone else with me?

yup me too

Ever since Level III, I don’t have dreams anymore…

I still have nightmares from panicking on Level 2. I didn’t panic quite as badly on Level 3, but I get severe anxiety every time I think about things I botched on this year’s test. I’ve been in some pretty stressful academic situations in my life, but this test is uniquely unnerving. I really hope it goes away some day…

I am with ya…nothing like studying my ass of to boot that test all over the Wash DC convention center floor I vividly recall looking behind me and seeing a guy with a Masters logo on his shirt and I had one on too and I thought about making some small talk about whether he went to the tournament this year, etc. The look on this guy’s face was a combination of shock, disappointment, fear, and pain. I thought quitely to myself that he looks how I feel, times 10 thanks CFAI…this has been tons of fun and so cheap to participate in also!!!

no nightmares. sleep like a baby. not worried about results. If you want to worry about something, worry about health. Now THAT you cant pass the second time

+1 to that i sprained my ankle badly right after the exam and still suffering can’t say i’m not worried about the results but i’d trade everything for a day w/o pain

itstoohot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i sprained my ankle badly right after the exam and > still suffering ahah me too. nothing like a near broken ankle to take your mind off the results. unfortunately, my ankle healed and i’m back to the results. maybe i should go lay down in traffic or something – that would probably hurt less and would definitely be much faster.

it took my ankle 3-4 months to heal, and i still sometime wear ankle brace when i play soccer/tennis

comp_sci_kid actually makes sense for once. If it wasn’t for me surfing this forum every frickin’ day I wouldn’t even remember that I was still waiting for results.

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > it took my ankle 3-4 months to heal, and i still > sometime wear ankle brace when i play > soccer/tennis 3-4 months?? oh then i feel a bit better…i sprained it when i was playin hoops (fell on my left foot and twisted inside, actually trying to make an MJ fade away jumper:))…i’m a very active person, i run 2-3 times a week at least and play basketball and do weights. Not to mention my history as an athlete (rowed for 6 years, both college and national team) But this injury affected me so bad, i don’t even wanna go out and see people runnin and jumpin around. Watching espn, hell no!! it heals very very slow and i am very depressed about it, but thanks god I’m not on crutches anymore. It is still swollen but not as much and hurts in the morning till it warms up. I can’t wait the day I can walk again, then play some basketball…

go do an MRI and determine what kind of tear it is and then you can do Physical therapy if you want to recover faster.

Grade II and just started PT, it’s going well but again it heals painfully slow. the thing is i learned how to live with it, i almost forgot how it is like to be pain free

Grade II is nothing. Dont sweat it you will fully recover. Just dont rush with sports or you will be punished by more misery