Amanda Knox: Netflix Original

I’m saying she’s buried around the corner from my 2nd house and she used to live v.close. She’s same generation as me… I’m might even have banged her one time… who knows?..

I do. You didn’t. Sorry.

It’s the new haircut. Unflattering.

That’s a very bad sign. She does it a couple of times.

Immigrant slum next door, graveyard around the corner. This house location is sounding worse and worse!

white girls depreciate pretty fast. compared to asian girls who avoid the sun, don’t smoke, and generally try to avoid bad foods. I’ve met many asian girls well into their late 30s that could pass for 20s.

The problem with Asian women is that they are flat… everywhere.

Some people value consistency. This is not a picture of the same person with different hairstyles. It is 18 different people.

Actually, the flatness is a myth. I read a study that disproved this. Obviously, I can’t search for it right now…

http://gawker.com/plastic-surgery-blamed-for-making-all-miss-korea-contes-480907455

^ Ever seen an Asian with a nice rack? Me neither.

Actually yes. More than expected. Japanese.

Never? Really? Plenty of Asian chicks have racks…

That’s still anecdotal. What I am saying is that there is an actual statistical study, I think on bra size, which refuted the claim. Maybe you have to control for body weight (Asians are probably skinnier on average), or some other factors though. I forgot what the details were.

interesting how this thread has devolved into an off topic misogyny piece in true WC fashion.

Hard to be more PC than being uncomfortable of saying the truth on an anonymous Internet forum.

There is a reason the beautiful White 20-25 y/o woman is the most in demand specie. Every race is on the hunt to catch that prize.

@FT. Hitomi Tanaka (NSFW)

well, to be totally fair, Japan produces a lot of adult videos, so there may be a biased image. not that I would know, I’ve just been told as much by a friend

Made me think of this gem…

Image result for always sunny which website

i’ll take the second from the right in the middle row. the rest looks like they’d get annoying really fast.