Amazing !!!

User Profile : pepp Posts: 782 Date Registered: Saturday, May 10, 2008 at 04:01PM 782 posts in 18 days? at this rate you’ll pass JoeyD by the end of the year

i think his distribution of posts will be negatively skewed around june 7

Thats about the right time when I started studying MAY 10th!!!

me too pepp…haha.

I only wish pepp would stop inventing controversial questions:)) It would have been great to have them sometime in February, not now:))

map1, i do second that motion… and would also request pepp to first think before typing… he/she does have a propensity of thinking outloud on a post… usually adding some clutter… and reminding me of Tweak from South Park! otherwise i still give pepp an “A” for effort and redefining the work pepp!

pepp, with all that time on the forum, when do u find time to study?! Good luck to everyone…

my 500 post! pepp you are on fire with these posts, I hope I pass with spending all this time on this site :s

I have ADD so i can’t study for long periods. working from home today to get some studying done, but only got one chapter done. Now reading up on working capital stuff… shi’ts scary.

yeap, “A+” for the effort!

getterdone Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > my 500 post! pepp you are on fire with these > posts, > > > I hope I pass with spending all this time on this > site :s getter you easily will pass, if infact i have to guess who will pass, then i’d put map, you, sharp, strange, mcf, cpk, rlange, etc and few others. you guys sound clear in your concepts. and hey, if there is something called luck, then I hope i am lucky. but for me all depends on the next 7 days how my studies go. I definitely need to finish all readings, but have about 900 pages left to go.

you are retaining alot of the material with Q’s that are posted up here, I think that if in the next 10 days you keep doing what you are doing you will be good bud. The only downside for you is that your a yankee fan, jays rule! lol jks