An interesting insight (?) on racism

They forgot fireman and policeman of the list.

I feel very lucky that I have enough fun stuff and goals in my life that I don’t have time or energy to think about whether or not ‘whitelist’ is non-inclusive language. I feel sorry for these fools.

To be fair I always thought the master slave architecture terms needed updated. If I was a black programmer in big data I wouldn’t want to constantly be speaking and presenting in those terms.

Just watched the video.

Chess has a variety of hateful and bigoted undertones, and should be abolished worldwide immediately. Not only for the reasons listed above (which puts whites at a permanent advantage), but it also reinforces the subordination of women to men (queen vs. king), glorifies violence (one of the pieces is a “knight”), pushes unwelcome Judeo-Christian values (one of the pices is a “bishop”), places a high value on corporatism and wealth (one of the pieces resembles a castle), all while having little regard for the proletariat (the “pawn”).

Queens like the most powerful unit

The game continues if the queen kicks it but once the king falls, it’s over. Epitome of the world led by the evil patriarchy.

in chess, white has a first-player advantage and tends to win slightly more often than black. i think i read somewhere that if the two players play an optimal strategy, white always, or almost always, wins.

Also, all asphalt needs to be removed. What sort of racist society do we live in where we drive all over Black cladded roads. Just another way Whites are riding on the backs of Black labor!

To add insult to injury, the yellow line looks suspiciously like pee. Can only be a racist plot to further desecrate Blacks…

Lastly, Whites again holding back the freedom of the oppressed, with their white lines restraining cars only to the road!

Stay wOkE comrades!!!

1 Like

oil is racist yeehaw

Some people think so:

When you want to replace a word you use white out. But when you want to remove something out of existence permanently, you black it out. Redacted!!!

TLDR: everything is racist
https://level.medium.com/the-unintentional-racism-found-in-traffic-signals-b2899c34fefb

Everything is racist part 2

Haha scale of 1 to 10 how racist are you. Be honest.

:us:

1 Like

Oh man, while we’re at it then, how about we get rid of pool as well? Specifically 8 ball.

I mean, how more racist than the fact that the game is over when the white ball knocks the black ball into the hole?!

Some people think so

Very true. And what about ice hockey? A bunch of white boys slapping around a black puck.

get punched in the face, its called a black eye.