analyst in Tech or AG sector?

Hello, I was just wondering if there is anyone here that is an analyst covering the tech or AG sector. I’m actually trying to run a model to value BIDU ADR, and just wanted to know what the typical convention is when it comes to using RMB or USD in the model. What are some “typical” drivers or areas to look out for in each of these sectors, particularly AG as I’m a little bit more foreign to that sector. Thanks!

what is the point of modeling, if market is efficient, then price = value

At this point, I would have to disagree with you that the market is efficient. If market was efficient right now, everything is priced in and nearly all stocks would be trading at their intrinsic value. However, given the volatility over the last few months, there are a lot of undervalued and overvalued stocks out there that were driven by emotions. Traders have been trying to profit from these emotions as I have done, but I’m also an active investor as well. I’d like to find out some intrinsic values on some of the stocks out there, and that’s why I’m trying to model some companies in these two sectors.