analyst notes and qbank

Hey guys - So I did my first full qbank test and got a 66% , I see people here who are always getting 80’s…I feel like I have a long way to go. Maybe even dec ?, but I am not losing hope for this june , I am going to give it my best in the next 30 days… Also , any thoughts on the review questions/Mock exams that Analyst Notes has ?? Ccopared to the qbank ? I have seen both but wondering which one is more accurate. thanks ! -jz

Keep at it man. You still have 1-month. A lot of people (myself included), haven’t even completed a mock exam yet. Hopefully I’ll get around to it this weekend.

ITAdministator Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey guys - > > So I did my first full qbank test and got a 66% , > I see people here who are always getting 80’s…I > feel like I have a long way to go. Maybe even dec > ?, but I am not losing hope for this june , I am > going to give it my best in the next 30 days… > > Also , any thoughts on the review questions/Mock > exams that Analyst Notes has ?? Ccopared to the > qbank ? I have seen both but wondering which one > is more accurate. > > thanks ! > -jz I feel your pain here. AF can be a real bummer when your starting out, but its really all about your personal dedication in this last month. When I started my review process my qbank scores were low low 60s and now they are high 80s. The people posting scores of high 80s are typically those who have been painfully drilling nonstop questions into there head for some time. Keep at it and you will start to see marginal improvements in time taken to answer the question and overall scores. It wouldn’t help to follow trends in topic areas to see if some areas are improving while others are not.

thanks for the encouragement , cfacowtown , I am hoping things will come together. Anyone have any thought son the analystnotes mocks and review questions…I feel like the review questions (per topic) are a little too difficult…