Analytical and Detail Oriented

So if the above qualities are listed in a job posting and the person interviewing me is an Analytical and detail oriented person what kind of questions can i expect ?? I know i will get atleast one or two behavioural Q’s like …can you tell me about a time when …?? Any others i should be aware of ? I want to be prepared for anything and everything . The person interviewing me has been in the pension industry for about 30 years and is a Charter holder . This is for an Analyst position at a pension fund . Not a research analyst - the position involves a lot of interaction with external IM’s and presentations to the board/committee . Also includes involvement in investment strategy and IM assessment . Its a very small office with about 4-5 people . Any insights / experience/ comments/suggestions ??? .

Anything goes. Be yourself.

I forgot to mention the position also states - Proven good business judgement and decision making skills .

anyone ?

Those seem like they can be anything. Detail oriented is like any job. Name a job besides Assistant Crack Whor* where being Detail oriented is not important.

dude those are just about the most generic attributes imaginable. You aren’t gonna be able to gain any insight from that. Just make sure you read the companies website closely and think up at least five insightful questions to ask at the end (maybe more as many of them will probably be answered in the interview process).

dancingqueen Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Those seem like they can be anything. Detail > oriented is like any job. Name a job besides > Assistant Crack Whor* where being Detail oriented > is not important. Ionno, even a assistant Crack Whor* might need to be detail oriented. As an assistant, she does not get first pick at the products and needs to gather all the leftovers for herself. Therefore she will need to collected and pay particular attention to the left overs from the Crack Whor*. Without the detail oriented attributed, she/he might be likely to miss many opportunities.