And your kids die too

What are they quoting those things at these days? I stopped following them after the filed.

Edit: It looks like they tendered. What did you get for those bonds, did you come out ahead??

Sandy never made landfall in NJ/NY as a hurricane, it was a post-tropical cyclone at that point (weaker than a hurricane). This is why you might hear it referred to as Superstorm Sandy.

Doesn’t change my point.

Seems like the obvious consensus is that being in a steel reinforced concrete structure with adequate supply stock and clean drinking water in a location where you don’t need to worry about rising flood water means you are OK to wait out a hurricane. Everybody in the trailer park (I presume a lot of peeps in Florida, Georgia) should probably get to safety. The media should offer those basic tidbits of information rather than getting sensational and causing panic.

Didn’t check today. 35 bid yesterday for mine. I got the cost basis down into the 20s across all accounts. Still in protection. Extension request filed a couple days ago.

^Nice. Glad it worked out for you I’m still a little surprised at these coal prices.

This guy just called all of you a pussy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8eL_DB-xBo