ANNEXGUY - PLEASE STOP POSTING QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS from the Practice tests. Allow others to do them.

swaptiongamma Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > But he says it correct - It’s the survival of the > fittest here. Top ~40% move to round 3 in the > tournament and the 60% failing are no fools > because they are already with > MBA’s/MSFs/CAs/CPAs/CFPs and ofcourse L1s. Plus a > premium to retakers maybe a 5 basis point > advantage. premium to retakers is just a 5 basis pt.

Can we *bump* this thread up, please? I realize people aren’t doing things this egregiously anymore, but could the people simply put “Question on Book 6 3AM #56” or something like that, as opposed to “Question on 3AM Currency Translation” or something like that? I realize it’s kind of “ticky-tacky”, but I like to take the exams in as real a format as I can, and when people let you know what’s on there, to me it somewhat feels like I’m “cheating” because maybe I studied currency translation extra-hard last night knowing that I was going to be tested on it. It’s a small request, and I’m sure I’m not the only one who would prefer the sample exams to be (fairly) unbiased estimators of where we’re at. Thanks to all who try to abide by this and let those of us who haven’t taken the exams take them in as “true” a fashion as possible.

I agree. BTW … Every answer B on both mocks.

What the hell did I miss. I always miss the good stuff.

i love lamp

Bruce Willis is dead in the sixth sense. Kevin Spacey is Keyser Soze. also the answer to question 28 of the Mock Exam afternoon session is B!!! TheBJWay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > FYI: Dumbledore dies on page 546.

Wait I thought Keyser Soze did not exist ? Since we’re talking about irrelevant topics for level II this year…

I need to do more studying. You need to see the usual suspects again. Semper Augustus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wait I thought Keyser Soze did not exist ? > > Since we’re talking about irrelevant topics for > level II this year…

TheBJWay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > FYI: Dumbledore dies on page 546. Reading it…I almost fell from my chair