Annoying Schweser Test Readings

OMG I am so sick of Schweser’s long a$$ winded practice exam PM sections (especially vol II). You have to read like three freakin pages before you get to the questions!!! ahhhh so frustrated. Have they seen a CFAI question, most of them are much shorter.

Yes, I agree they have verbal diarrhea, but that might not be such a bad thing. It helps me in picking out the relevant material. One thing I noticed last year was during the exam I was grabbing relevant material very quickly.

it’s not a good thing. it’s a complete waste of time and effort.

Still didn’t do any Schweser’s mock… but I remember them from previous levels and yes, they are quite annoying… you lose concentration. This is CFA, not GMAT reading comprehension…

MrDonadei Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Still didn’t do any Schweser’s mock… but I > remember them from previous levels and yes, they > are quite annoying… you lose concentration. This > is CFA, not GMAT reading comprehension… Gmat reading comprehension is a breeze comparing to schweser monsters. Useless :-/

Those problems don’t compare to the problems that were in level 2’s Qbank last year… they were brutal, this is a cake walk by comparison.