another career change question

Hello to all, I want go get advice from somebody about career switch. A little bit about myself, I’m 22 yrs old, economic background, passed lvl 1 past summer, now am trying to find time for the next level. So as for my question, I’m working for Johnson Controls as a cost analyst at the time, job is really boring and I work just bc I need enough experience after finishing university. I has been working only for 4 months and started to search for other positions. Lately I’ve gone through interview at Alcoa for a bussiness analyst position. Description is below. Do you think I’d be better off in terms of carrer prospects if I change my current job for the one at Alcoa??? Thanks. Business Analyst Responsibilities: Tracking accruals and reserves for both plants, for the entire Alcoa Russia Tracking of the financial process Analysis of the metal related expenses Balance sheet reviews Various projects in reporting and financial areas Requirements: Higher Economical Education MBA desired 3-5 years in accounting 5-7 years in accounting capacity desired Languages: fluency in English (good command in written and verbal) /Russian Computer: Excellent Excel skills Skills/attributes: Ability to work independently Proactive Self –starter Desire to learn No month end vacation Ability to work in high paced environment Conditions: Competitive salary and social package.

Mate, read the requirements. Specifically, 3-5 years in accounting 5-7 years in accounting capacity desired Don’t waste your time. Why did they interview you?

yeah, I was also surprised, I think they just cannot find appropriate candidate so that they decrease requirements for the position, it’s not unusual situation where I live with international companies. The interview was ok I answered all the questions thanks to the CFA, now they want to check if I can work with Hyperion and to test whether I can write in eng :slight_smile: so could someone confirm that it is a better job and I should agree???