Another Earth

Just as a heads up, Gattacca is good, I like it a lot. It’s got a very 1984 / brave new world feel to it. However, it’s not an action flick, so if you’re looking for an action flick for a Friday night, you may want to try something else.

saw Bridesmaids last night. def have to bring a girl along because its high-estrogen, but also hilarious. i think my fav part was when the cookie fell ontop of her.

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > saw Bridesmaids last night. def have to bring a > girl along because its high-estrogen, but also > hilarious. i think my fav part was when the cookie > fell ontop of her. Please remove all evidence of this incidence. Signed, Your Dignity

lxwarr30 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If there is something fun to do and > you’re passing it up to watch some nerd show - > yes. wow. you really know how to cut to the core of me, lxwarr30.

lxwarr30 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mar350 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > saw Bridesmaids last night. def have to bring a > > girl along because its high-estrogen, but also > > hilarious. i think my fav part was when the > cookie > > fell ontop of her. > > > Please remove all evidence of this incidence. > Signed, Your Dignity i brought a girl - it was okay.