Another honor suicide?

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nope. Do you think bchadwick would do the things > to comp_sci_kid’s or WillyR’s mom that I do, then > brag about it on AF? > > My new year’s resolution was to be more how I am > in real life and try to contribute something of > value, as opposed to insulting/fighting with > people for cheap entertainment. That being the resolution, it appears you have lived it so far:)

Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pulp Fiction is one of my favorite movies and I > didn’t catch the reference. Perhaps because > Merckle doesn’t rhyme with dead. > > Sad story. Had me laughing.

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I got the Pulp Fiction reference and immediately > thought, what does this guy have in common with > Zed? same here, unless Merckle had a double life as a rapist I don’t think there would be anything.

The spider just caught another fly: http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/01/07/illinois.realestate.death/index.html

you guys are being way too touchy the guy made a huge bet, lost the money, then killed himself because he couldn’t take it personally i don’t see the big loss here

Where’s storko? This thread reminds me of his ‘crazy beheading’ stories. Did that one get deleted?

LPoulin133 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > purealpha Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > The phrasing is ambiguous, I thought it meant > two > > people had died, Merckle and Baby Merckle. > > > Don’t worry…for the longest time I thought > ‘Johnson & Johnson’ was just one guy…happens to > the best of us. So when they would say “Brought to you by Johnson & Johnson,” you thought it was a product brought to market by Mr Johnson and his johnson…rolf!!!