another strange question

guys, asking this may not be quite relevant but still… I am about to apply at a particular university that requires a certified copy of my high school diploma. Do you think that a notary certified copy of the original document (which is not in english) plus a sworn translation of this document will suffice ? I’ve sent an email to their admission office but they didn’t answer. I called but they didnt understand what I mean…The best option is to translate and legalize my diploma but this will take much more time. And do you think its a good idea to print my L1 result straight out of the internet and sent it with the other documents ? thnx in advance

Just send them whatever you have. If they don’t like it they will ask for something different.