ANOVA table with labels

Does anyone know where I can find a good layout of a regression analysis with an ANOVA table with all the terms labeled in a rather simple way? I think I saw that somewhere in Stalla material when I was studying quant, probably in a problem and solution and can’t find it now.

Regression K RSS MSR(RSS/K) Error N-K-1 SSE MSE(SSE/N-K-1) Total N-1 SST F-Value = MSR/MSE R^2 = RSS/SST RMSE = sqrt(MSE) The only thing that needs to be given is 2 of the following 3 (RSS, SSE, or SST)

Good post, thanks pc79.

Thanks for posting that!

I expanded on what jgrandits gave us and came up with this below for anyone that wants it. The tabbing is off but you can paste this into word and fix that. Sum of Squares Mean Sum of Squares F Regression K RSS MSR(RSS/K) (MSR/MSE) Error N-K-1 SSE MSE(SSE/N-K-1) Total N-1 SST(RSS+SSE) F-Value = MSR/MSE R^2 = RSS/SST RMSE = sqrt(MSE) The only thing that needs to be given is 2 of the following 3 (RSS, SSE, or SST) along with the # of observations and the number of degrees of freedom. N: Number of Observations K: Degrees of Freedom RSS: Regression Sum of Squares SSE: Sum of Squared Errors SST: Total Sum of Squares – Total Variation MSR: Mean Square of Regression MSE: Mean Square of Errors SSE: Standard Error of Estimates