answer length

spending too much time on making whole sentences in AM exam. Bullet points would be fine i think.

For question they asked to give e.g 2 reasons, i answered like

A. 1

would that be fine or will it confuse the graders and i get no credit ?

You’ll be fine. Remember the markers are Charterholders and not some off the street idiot. Don’t stress. If you failed, it probably wasn’t due to numbering.

I also did the same thing… Wrote a note below stating how they were reversed order. Hopefully it isn’t a big deal

did the same thing

There was one question that asked for a calculation where the first part (i) was the item in the box at the bottom and the second part (ii) was the item in the box at the top. Why would CFA do that when you are going at a thousand miles a minute trying to finish in time. I wouldn’t be as mad if they wrote their tests with significant time to spare but literally almost everybody in my New York room of 130ish people was writing to the last second in the AM.

I also agree with others. There should be one page for each question of each item set. It should not be three or four blank pages. I at most think I used 1.5 pages and I hope the readers are okay at finding my answers. I labeled correctly but there is usually only one or two blank lines from the end of the last answer (A) to start of the answer for (B).