Answering item sets

What do you guys think is the best strategy for answering item set questions? I seem to do quite well on most of the SchweserPro questions but I do horrible on the item set questions.

they say that read the questions first and then read the information so u know what u r looking for… but it never works for me… i always speed read the info, then the ques and then go back to read the info properly… wastes a little time but works for me.

bips, I do it your way too. I can’t figure out what the questions are really asking about unless I skim the info. But I find it’s ok to skim quickly to get a sense of the situation and then read afterwards in more depth.

I speed read first oo and highlight what I think is going to be important…then I go question by question…I’m just wasting time if I read the questiosn first b/c I’m not going to remember them :slight_smile:

bigwilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I speed read first oo and highlight what I think > is going to be important…then I go question by > question…I’m just wasting time if I read the > questiosn first b/c I’m not going to remember them > :slight_smile: Good point . I read the question first and underline imp. things . I also mark an X or a check mark besides any facts or statements made in the vignette depending on if I think they are true or false . Once I 've read the questions I can go striaght to the important facts that I have underlined and I’m able to answer those incorrect/corect questions faster as i have already marked them in the question .

Thanks for the tips guys. I think that I will also read the information first like I did in L2. I read somewhere that reading the questions first would be more effective - I tried it and I think it just screwed me up. Cheers.