Anxiety!!!!!!!

as Nike says- JUST DO IT cheeky

Thanks for so many foot prints in this post.

Probably I gave you guys an imagination of coward and crying-baby of myself. I didn’t mean to do this.

Otherwise, I would not have conqueredd L1 and L2 to arrive here.

Those days probably were my most frustrated ones. I was so hasty that I wanted eveything get done ASAP.

All those factors made me a complaining household-wife. I am really better now after New year holiday.

I recover my stressed body and mind, and gradually picked up confidence. I keep telling myself that jobs

must be done one by one, orderly. It is useless to be hasty.

I try to spare 2 hrs eveyday, and as much time as I can in weekends on studying.

I think things will be better.

A complaining household wife? Why not a whimpering little brat?

because he is sexist…go get him penny.

Wow! Reading this thread must have really turned your life around!!!

Don’t need Jesus, don’t need AA, just need to read AF!!!

Semper Fidelis

I was not trying to be condescending. The CFA exam material is easy - many people study more complicated things in college. However, this does not mean that passing the CFA exams is easy. It’s simple to focus 100% on exams when you are 22 years old. However, many CFA people are late 20s or 30s. By then, you have other life obligations - careers, maybe family, etc. Finding the time and focus can be difficult. Hence my previous comment - the exams are not hard, but balancing life and studying can be hard.

Work 8 hours a day?

You pussy

Well, i just tried to decribe myself. I am not a sexist.

I am not a native speaker, so I maynot describe properly, just like

I have totally no idea of what “get penny” means.

Hey, Mr Superman, I am not rubbish as u might think. At least I am a L3 candidate, and have tackleed many obstacles

to pass L1 and L2. Working 8 hrs dosen’t mean I have remaining 16hrs for eating, sleeping, and studying.

8 hrs is just daily normal work. There are other duty and responsibility for me to take.

You are going to fail so quit studying. It sounds like you are too weak and girly to make it in finance. Congratulations in finding a partner, i didn’t know gay marriage was legal in China

I was kidding mate ! ‘penny’ as in penny wenny, the person that replied to your post…anyways who cares what ppl say on this or other forums?? just go and pass the exams!

good luck!

i wasn’t kidding

Wow, this is possibly in the top 5 AF comments that I have ever seen.

You are a moron to bash gay people and women to get your point across. I bet you are abusive to your wife or girlfriend too . . . or you’re single because you’re a closeted homo. Either way, I feel sorry for you.

See how much Dean knows about you? See how qualified he is to make comments about you? I mean, it’s not like you’re anonymous on this forum or anything.

He must be different from you!!! (Because you call people names and he doesn’t.)

At least I don’t need to bash certain groups to do it. Suck on it ddrobinett.

may i just say :

Do you get this pissy at work? How am I bashing woman or gay people? Please explain.

Such a kind and considerate person. Must be the second coming of Ghandi, the way he spreads love and tolerance for all around him, with inner peace and harmony.

Then again, maybe not.