Vinit- Delhi

Hi, Ashutosh from Mumbai

Hie,gave at Noida,Expo center

i gave at noida- 8447711876

Pune

Gave it from Mumbai

[original post removed]

whats the purpose of this survey??

Am curious to know as well. Whats the purpose please?

CFAI must have tapped these phones and they are currently busy replaying the audio.

purpose is to c hw indians gonna rock it dis time!!!

Why are you guys swapping cell numbers? CFA-hookups.com

Why do Indians give an exam while the rest of the world takes, sits or writes one???

it’s a literal translation of hindi to english…

No wonder they struggle on the exam - it is often difficult enough to try and work out what the examiners are looking for in a question without your brain translating it to Hindi first :slight_smile:

I think in India we are trained to think that way from childhoot as most of us know (rather have to know) 3-4 languages :slight_smile: So we are used to this stuff of translating and converting based on the presentation language :slight_smile:

I am not sure we struggle any amount more than what the rest of the world struggles, atleast on the CFA exams :slight_smile:

I think in India we are trained to think that way from childhood as most of us know (rather have to know) 3-4 languages :slight_smile: So we are used to this stuff of translating and converting based on the presentation language :slight_smile:

I am not sure we struggle any amount more than what the rest of the world struggles, atleast on the CFA exams :slight_smile:

I bet Raj Gupta and Raj Rajaratnam wished they had spoken in Hindi instead of English … I guess these guys had a little trouble with the ethics translation. Power to the Punjabs!!

Correct, they would have had as much trouble as Jeffrey Skilling had in ethics translations :slight_smile: