any comments on my scores?

65% ,fail, ethics >70% Band 7 can’t figure out why i failed and just in band 7. any comments? thanks. Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 18 * - - - Corporate Finance 36 - * - - Derivatives 36 - * - - Economics 18 * - - - Equity Investments 72 - * - - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - * - Financial Statement Analysis 72 - - * - Fixed Income Investments 36 - - * - Portfolio Management 18 * - - - Quantitative Methods 18 - * -

Whats that 65% about ??? I have not reason the only thing is that equity looks a bit weak but I’d put you into band 10 with that. Retabulate ?

it’s possible if using the exact min rule from manuhack you could get as low as 55.0%

would you please explain it in detail? how to calculate? thanks. feel so bad.

use 40/60/80

Band 7, Band 10…what’s it matter?

failure bands from 1-10. 10 is the closest.

I’d have guessed band 9 or 10 with that, but still a fail. Mine looks pretty close to yours and I was band 9. Maybe you were just barely into the > 70 bucket on those areas? Or really bombed the low ones? I don’t think a retab is going to do you any good … it might put you in a different band at best. Think on it for a while, regroup, come back next year better prepared. That’s my plan. I’m still licking my wounds, but I have zero doubt that I’ll pass next year.

i hate to retake it. :frowning: i think i did very bad in Alternative Investments but don’t know why Economics and Port. seerwright Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’d have guessed band 9 or 10 with that, but still > a fail. Mine looks pretty close to yours and I was > band 9. Maybe you were just barely into the > 70 > bucket on those areas? Or really bombed the low > ones? I don’t think a retab is going to do you any > good … it might put you in a different band at > best. > > Think on it for a while, regroup, come back next > year better prepared. That’s my plan. I’m still > licking my wounds, but I have zero doubt that I’ll > pass next year.