Any hooked on tv shows(Game of thrones, Scandal) etc.........

Hi people,

Just after the exam is a good time to relax and catch up with tv shows or any guilt pleasures you might have. Ok for me I am hooked on Scandal and Game of thrones, watched Games of thrones last night and that episode left me mouth opened for couple of mintues. Just wondering if there are any other shows you guys are hooked on.

The last episode mirrored Saturday pretty well. Hope you were one of the ones doing the throat slitting (I was).

LOL, yea it kind of did, but i did the throat slitting during the second session…:wink:

As I got home from the exam I was so tired I just slumped into bed and began to watch Sherlock. Modern-day Sherlock Holmes of BBC and the writer of new Doctor Who series. Much fun, I recommend it.

Started reading Liar’s Poker - its good fun. Had put it aside for 5 months.

And I will short an insurance company. Just need to figure out whether I would be in violation with the Code and Standards for material nonpublic information or whether I would be good based on the Mosaic theory.

Arrested Development! It’s amazing that after all these years the writers are still just as sharp. Getting caught up on mad men and game of thrones as well. Two more months until breaking bad returns!

i just started arrested development and i love it!

no love for the tudors? easily one of the best period dramas to grace tv

An Idiot Abroad! So good.

house of cards

The Tudors was good, at least up until the Pilgrimage of Grace. After that, it kinda petered out. But Nathalie Dormer as Anne Boleyn was great.

House of Cards was fun. Both the US and the UK version. Don’t watch the UK version unless you want to risk spoilers for future seasons of the US version. However both are good, and the differences in flavor make it just as interesting to watch one even if you have seen the other. As a former DC resident, I like the opening sequence in the US version, and Francis Urquist’s march (composed expressly for the series) is enjoyable in the UK one.

Do they still have only 2 seasons, or there are more?

^They’re making a third now. Difficult to organize people’s schedules. The two best new shows I’ve seen were Orphan Black and Hannibal, but they’re both of the air now.

I need to catch up on Breaking Bad. Only saw 4 seasons

I’m hooked on a zombie video game and reading Game of Thrones. I don’t want to be “that guy” but the books are better. I said it.

Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Mad Men, True Blood, GoT (books are better but the show is great as well).

If you didn’t catch it the first time around, watch Lost on Netflix. Good way to check out for a weekend.

Keeping up with the Kardashians.

I watch Suits, Game of Thrones, Big Bang Theory…

One of the most annoying shows on TV. Not because of the guy visiting the places but the two idiots laughing like hyenas at everything he says. They are worse than a laugh track…treating everything the dude says like its the funniest thing they have ever heard.

Meghan Markle - she can get it.

I am/was a big Suits fan, but I am getting tired of all of the blackmail and stabbings in the back…it is getting to the point where I can barely remember who did what to who…but the broads on there are very nice.

Also still a big fan of Deadliest Catch