Any hooked on tv shows(Game of thrones, Scandal) etc.........

As someone who’s read the books, I just don’t want anything to spoil anything for you beyond what I’ve already said.

Any recommendations for British shows?

Yeah, that’s true. Also they belittle Karl in excess, bloke’s not daft at all, quite the opposite. But that’s how they’ve envisioned the show - to make his honesty and naivety come off as foolishness. Apart from that, the show is great and Karl is very lovable.

there aren’t that many good British dramas being made at the moment. Most of our tv is imported from the us these days

Recently everyone went crazy for Broadchurch over here. Same with luther. Also Charlie brookers Black Mirror is decent, if you like your tv cynical and dystopian.

On GOT, I’m sure it will get better but in the meantime I expect a lot of individual characters doing very little but trudging somewhere like in season 3.

This thread should come with a warning for huge spoilers. Come on people

and bchad especially, how could you!

How could I what?

House of Cards and Sherlock

I don’t see any spoilers. Just discussion of past events and bunch of highly improbable theories about how events will unfold; now this might have been a spoiler.

Ok here’s not it ends: the whitewalkers win and westeros turns into a zombie nation.

iteracom watches TV? wtf

Danny will play a very prominent role. Probably 5 pages of every book will be dedicated for her. That is more than for any other 100000 characters

On a rare occasion I’ll have a day on some weekend without plans. Then I’ll binge watch an entire season of GoT in a day

I’ve done that. It’s easier when Winter is Coming, or when it’s already here…

I found binge reading a book is a lot more pleasent

I just read The Stand in about five day.

just watched the end of series 4 of breaking bad. fecking amazing tv

makes GOT look like the soap opera it is