Any hope ?

Still clocking between 65 and 70 pc on mock tests ? Is there any point taking the exam ? Any one else who is in the same boat and still expects to make it ?

You’re in the same boat as many people on this forum. Of course you should sit for the exam. Your post is melodramatic.

Take it. Are you solid in FRA? If not, spend rest of the time on that.

I wish I was as calm as you my friend. Reading some posts from before of people who are scoring 85 percent on schweser mock test makes me want to give up. It’s my second time.

just take it

I wish I was as calm as you my friend. Reading some posts from before of people who are scoring 85 percent on schweser mock test makes me want to give up. It’s my second time.

FRA is less troublesome for me. MY issue is with remembering many of the tidbits in Equity and Alternatives and derivatives.

Lol, chill. You may be fine. You may not. Take the exam, see what happens. Don’t worry about the 85% scores…shock horror they don’t represent the majority of test takers by any stretch of the imagination.

I would not gauge performance on prep provider exams. At this point, I would focus on major concepts in Alt Inv/Deriv and nail down Equity.

Wow, pretty dramatic don’t you think? You know that you’re going to take it, so why would you post that?

I can relate. Everyone needs a little motivation and positive reinforcement at times. I wouldn’t suggest looking for it on forums filled with animals though :slight_smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX39J_YyKbs&list=FLHiF7MJ_1REn0TK4n7pem3g&index=12&feature=plpp_video

If you don’t take it, your odds of success and the experience you gain from it are 0%.

If you take it, your odds of success are probably higher than your odds of failure. And worst case, if you fail, you learn from the experience and prepare yourself for next year. Unfortunately, coming on this forum and comparing yourself to others is disheartening, especially when it appears like you are below average.

Trust me, you are not below average (this forum is biased) and you have a good chance of success. Get 'er done.

+1 to nvestn…there is a very good chance of passing…keep pushing for the nxt 2 days!

anything close to 70% on mocks is great IMO. I would focus on getting all 12 ethics questions correct and then you can start worrying about L 3

You can’t give up just two days (or three) prior to the exam itself. If you’re going to give up, do that around 30 July when you know how it went. You don’t need more than a borderline passing score, do you? Those who score 85% on all Schweser mock exams will probly receive a much higher score, but still the outcome is digital: pass or not pass.

lol 65% is awesome for level 2.