Any level do I start level 1 or 2 or 3?

• I want advice:

enlightened Any level do I start level 1 or 2 or 3? I want advice in terms of all considerations, whether professionally or the study.

You seem to want a lot these days.

I’m sad cryingfrom you: Because you have not responded to this last question:

http://www.analystforum.com/forums/cfa-forums/cfa-general-discussion/91314330

and Here question sad

I have no idea what you’re trying to ask here. I don’t mean this offensively, as English is probably not your first language so I’ll give you a pass there.

Are you trying to ask what level you should start with? If so, you have to start at level 1and you should go to cfaintitute.org to read about it.

Again, for those of you out there who are planning to take on this long endeavor of studying your a$$ off and sacrifice because you are dedicated and want to learn this stuff and be a part of this business, I highly recommend the first step is to show your dedication and actually go to the institute website and learn about what you’re doing instead of just asking people to tell you. It doesn’t give a positive indication of your likely success rate. If you’re too lazy to look it up you’ll probably never pass level 1 anyway. At least try to disguise it by saying “I can’t seem to find this information after searching, can someone give me a link to where I can find it?”

If you’re trying to ask anything else try asking in another way, because you’ve lost me.

I would recommend starting at Level 1 and see how you do. If you lke it, then perhaps you can do Level 2 after that. But it’s up to you.

Hilarious!!!

M-elsafty you would be well served to make the CFA Institute website your first research topic. If for nothing else, it will help you enjoy andynyc’s comment here.

I think this person is trying to be funny but failing…