Any Level III candidate from Abudhabi/Dubai looking for a investment banking Job

Hi, if there are interested candidates from Abudhabi/Dubai on the anlayst forum, looking for a investment banking job, pls. email your CVs to me at kumar.m@adcb.com Thanks and regards,

greenman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hi, > > if there are interested candidates from > Abudhabi/Dubai on the anlayst forum, looking for a > investment banking job, pls. email your CVs to me > at kumar.m@adcb.com > > Thanks and regards, Are you only looking from Abudhabi/dubai locations and not from any other locations?

Yeah. The preference is for someone who has already been here for atleast 2 years, acclimatised.

greenman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah. The preference is for someone who has > already been here for atleast 2 years, > acclimatised. greenman i am worknig in india in ER…looking for a change…aer u looking for some one outside of Abudhabi/Dubai

What about some one from Muscat?

hey equity… if you dont mind me asking where india are you working and with which firm… i am based out of NY and looking to make a move …

donag drop me a mail at shah_nihag@hotmail.com

Hi all, WE are looking for couple of Senior relationship managers for Corporate finance/Investment Banking positions in the Bank. Relevant experience of alteast two years in the field (structured finance/project finance/syndication/acquisition financine etc). Middle East experience of atlteast 1 year will be ideal. Pls. send in your brief profile to kumar.m@adcb.com. Thanks and regards,