Any NYC L3 Test Takers?

?

Yep… i posted a thread in Hook up section… whats your email?

I live in NJ but work at a HF in Midtown.Let me know if u guys/gals want to form a study group

Where in Midtown to you work? I would right next to Grand Central Email me at aol

PTrainerNY, Didn’t you just pass level 1? Why you care about level 3? Correct me if I am wrong, please. Apologize in advance. June 08 Official Results Posted by: PtrainerNY (IP Logged) [hide posts from this user] Date: July 29, 2008 08:58AM I passed!!!

I just failed level 3; I was having fun with the level 1ers

i have 3 people so far plus one myself. email me at anish_gaur@yahoo.com

I’m looking to study with people in 2 session starting in early Sept. Sept - early Dec review SS and end of chapter ques (3 1/2 months) 1 1/2 month break Late Jan - end of April review past exams, etc (3 1/2 months) Anyone interested for either or both sessions to study I don’t want to be a five timer$ starting early.

Me. I was going to start in January or February though. GMAT & B-School apps coming up

Ptrainer, isn’t that too early. By the time June comes along you’ll forget everything.

I’m on 41st and Park

I’ll be in touch with you guys here at the forum, but i would want to study at my own pace. Anyhow, we all still work/live around Manhattan and can surely meet up once a while. Thanks, Anish

JJACOB… I’m across the st from you. Email me at AOL CFA Dummy: That’s what I thought… but anything else is cramming. Level 3 has people who repeated it for many years… I don’t want to be one of them.

bump… Looking to start studying now

bump