Any one feel like they passed w/ only schweser, no text?

?

not the answer you’re looking for, but i do feel it was possible.

i’d say the majority of level III candidates passed level II using schweser/stalla for almost everything except ethics.

I’d guess >60% of people on this board used >95% schweser.

oskigo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’d say the majority of level III candidates > passed level II using schweser/stalla for almost > everything except ethics. i’d probably add PM to CFAI ledger as well. and maybe FI too.

It was completely doable with scheweser. I just got nervous on exam day!

^ I agree. If I didn’t pass it wasn’t because Schweser wasn’t good enough.

what the F is schweser?!

I only used Schweser to pass Level 1 Likely to only use Schweser again to pass Level 2 and 3 (hopefully)

I used schweser and I thought it was enough to pass, I’d recomend taking the CFAI mocks in addition to the practices schweser provides. They can present stuff a little differently. Schweser tests are much harder too, especially if you buy book 7.

I thought that Schweser covered everything well LOS wise, but when it came to practice questions the CFAI text was (obviously) more inline w/ the exam. I studied from schweser exclusively and in my reviews worked through CFAI end-of-chapter questions. This payed of on exam day when I recognized many of the traps they threw at us from the practice questions.

agreed. schweser was fine, but sure glad i did the 2 CFAI mocks

Used only Schweser, didn’t open a single CFAI book. Feel that I am on the borderline of passing/failing. Trusted my memory for the ethics stuff (passed Level I in December) but should have used teh CFAI. I know I got the discontinuing coverage of a company question wrong.