Any ray of hope for ppl who got option 3

Just wondering if i must resign to my fate as i got option 3 yesterday or is there an inkling of hope somewhere

I don’t think anyone who saw 1 is rejoicing right now. Everyone is waiting for the official declaration.

very slim

pls dont act like kids … the link whether its there or not , does not make an inch of indication of the actual result… If disappearance of the link means something, then virtually the results are out …which is not the case… trust me there is Zero correlation between the results and that link…

I wouldnt say zero correlation! technically…the chances are high the correlation is less than or greater than zero :slight_smile: However, I agree. This is all speculation…wait for the results…like some other thread said…less than 30 hours to go!

i was travelling when this whole link thing took place, so what should i infer… did i fail?

u can …at ur own risk…

i’d argue that the link means nothign if the level IIers didn’t start seeing “register for Level III” links at the same time we did which in the past has been a sure sign you passed.

Looking at their posts, some L2 did see L3 registration links.

reality check: come tomorrow u would find the following- ppl who saw an unticked L3 registeration failed. ppl who saw a link only to results surely passed. i saw an unticked L3 registeration and i failed… lets accept it and prepare for the next year

zidane2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pls dont act like kids … the link whether its > there or not , does not make an inch of indication > of the actual result… If disappearance of the > link means something, then virtually the results > are out …which is not the case… > > trust me there is Zero correlation between the > results and that link… Stop living in fantasy land … off-course it’s an indicator … People who have lost the link most probably were confident they passed before the link disappeared … it’s just a matter of confirmation … It’s not a random process.

guys/gals…am nervous as hell and am sure I am the ONLY ONE who has experienced this bizzare event, like i said yest. As per the options post: I was 2 on saturday…then 3 for few hours on sunday…then 4 for few more hrs …then 1 for few more hrs…then 4 again…and now am shit scared to go back to the CFAI website… It is all in HIS hands now. I have tried my best and if I have to repeat I cannot provide a better effort.

that is truly weried how many times did you see #3? and #1?

Take the time weighted average :slight_smile:

sid3699 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > guys/gals…am nervous as hell and am sure I am the > ONLY ONE who has experienced this bizzare event, > like i said yest. As per the options post: > > I was 2 on saturday…then 3 for few hours on > sunday…then 4 for few more hrs …then 1 for few > more hrs…then 4 again…and now am shit scared to > go back to the CFAI website… > > It is all in HIS hands now. I have tried my best > and if I have to repeat I cannot provide a better > effort. You are the first case who got both 3 and 1. I dont think that you checked it properly. Its not possible to have got both 3 and 1.

once for each option with option 4 being the last one

I think sid3699 is hallucinating.

mo34 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Take the time weighted average :slight_smile: … not doing that…if the “options theory” has any meaning you should get your answer tomorrow:)