Any Recommendations for a Futures Broker?

interested in trading some crude, gold, and equity futures over the next 12-18 months. Which broker do you know of, or hear of, as being solid with execution, reliability, and most importantly capital base and clearing? Do you know anything about this one? http://www.mfglobal.com/Pages/default.aspx Do you know of a website which ranks these brokers?

Open E Cry, LLC. See their broker rankings on Elitetrader.com

Interactivebrokers is pretty solid from what I hear.

Thanks buddies…so far it looks velocity futures might be ok. www.velocityfutures.com Question, what to buy now? Cotton? Wheat? Go short on crude? Gold still good for long?

I never saw anyone make money trading futures that didn’t have very deep pockets. You may be right about the long term move, but you need to meet your margin call if the position goes against you. If you are intraday trading then just go to Vegas. Too much volatility to play around. Sorry, but I was in this business for 3 years and no one made money on the retail side.

LargeMouthBass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I never saw anyone make money trading futures that > didn’t have very deep pockets. You may be right > about the long term move, but you need to meet > your margin call if the position goes against you. > If you are intraday trading then just go to > Vegas. Too much volatility to play around. > Sorry, but I was in this business for 3 years and > no one made money on the retail side. I’ve worked 4 years for a prop futures firm and I can tell you that people make money trading futures. Big money. And they didn’t put a penny down when they started.