Any thoughts on Level 1?

Hey fellow candidates,

It looks like the home stretch is here. What have you guys found to be the most beneficial study habits? I have tried to keep up on reading but switching jobs recently really hurt me in being able to constantly keep up on the book. I have done countless mocks and have been scoring in the 70’s and 80’s mostly across the board. The worst are Financial Reporting and Quant Methods since stats is not really my strong suit. I’ve read on other forums that mocks are the best way to go because who really can remember everything in that dry textbook and the mocks hit home on alot of key points we potentially will be seeing on June 6th. What about all of you guys?

Its like chopping down a giant sequoia tree. You just have to keep chopping and chopping. Eventually the tree will come down…

I got bogged down with Econ about a month or so back. It was by far my weak subject. I was always stuck in the 70’s or low 80’s on a good day in the mock exams. It was pointed out to me that this was only like 10% of the actual exam questions but like 20% of the material. Therefore I started focusing on other areas with higher weights - Ethics, Quant, FRA.

Nice analogy on the sequoia tree. That’s the most accurate description I’ve heard. I got bogged down with having to obtain new FINRA licenses for my new job and working more. The mocks were all I had time for some days. I guess it’s on to the FRA cram of the century haha

Nice analogy on the sequoia tree. That’s the most accurate description I’ve heard. I got bogged down with having to obtain new FINRA licenses for my new job and working more. The mocks were all I had time for some days. I guess it’s on to the FRA cram of the century haha

i have a headache kind of burnt out on everything ready for the real thing so i can go out!