Any tips to retain the materials?

I’m currently studying into FSA materials. However, the further I go, the more I have to refer back to the earlier part of the books because some key points that I somehow forgot. Does anyone have tips to retain the materials? Thanks

For FSA - I find the best method is to just keep practising questions…the format and the theory in accounting seems easier to learn through questions than continuous reading…

Buy Secret Sauce and use it to constantly refresh.

Explain it someone

in my opinion, theres nothing extremely difficult in the CFA material (note – ive only completed lvl 1 at this stage!). the biggest problem is definitely retention. you are going to need to read through the material twice or three times in order to retain it unless you have a photographic memory. that’s why you need study guides. unless your studying for 500 hrs on this you couldn’t read the the CFA notes more than once. it would be too much. also, I highly recommend the schweser secret sauce. say you have finished reading quant, eco, FSA, and corp finance. I would then read the sauce or end of chapter summaries for quant and eco to brush that knowledge up cos it was probly a few weeks since you looked at it. it wont take you long – maybe a day for each topic incl some questions which is also necessary for retention. this method will reduce your stress levels in that final month and give you more time for questions, concentrating on your weak areas etc. that is just my 0.02 but I think a lot of the other guys that sat lvl 1 with me would agree…