any work-related counselling?

is there any website or any online work-related counselling service for a minimum fee or even better free of cost? I am located in Middle East. Thus, would prefer some service familiar with the work environment here. Facing one disappointment at work and don’t know how to tackle. Don’t want to sound like a crybaby on public forum, thus avoiding to discuss here.

Thank your God for having a work! i am jobless- for 6 months now i cant find a work. I guess if i pass level 1 it will increase my chances of being hired soon…

I’m sure if you have difficulties that are severe enough to make you post a desperate entry on this forum, surely elaborating on them a bit will not turn you into a crybaby (given it’s allowed and you’re not thereby breaching any contracts or regulations). Sometimes it’s not possible to “win” in a certain situation, but rather withdraw and instead focus on learning something for the future. Sometimes there is need for legal counsel. Google is probably the cheapest counselling service you’ll find.

MehdiOchre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m sure if you have difficulties that are severe > enough to make you post a desperate entry on this > forum, surely elaborating on them a bit will not > turn you into a crybaby (given it’s allowed and > you’re not thereby breaching any contracts or > regulations). > > Sometimes it’s not possible to “win” in a certain > situation, but rather withdraw and instead focus > on learning something for the future. Sometimes > there is need for legal counsel. Google is > probably the cheapest counselling service you’ll > find. no, it is not a legal or too serious matter. thanks.

Which country is it?

MehdiOchre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Which country is it? Saudi Arabia