Anybody Dreaming About The Exam Yet?

The stress must be building. I had my first “performance anxiety” dream about the CFA exam last night. First I had to calculate cash flows from a format I’d never seen before (on an item set with about 10 questions on it). I wasted so much time on it that time ran out. I didn’t have my ticket, and hadn’t put my name on the exam or filled out all the bubbles. At least I had my pants on…

I had an absolutely stupid dream last night, two times. I had to find out the NPV and do a replacement project evaluation on a project that was denominated in the value of Siberian Huskies at the testing center. Having no idea how to denominate the NPV, TNOCF, or After Tax cash flows in Dogs or Dog valuation, I pretty much lost all those points on that vignette. Woke up kind of freaked out and told my wife about the dream who laughed and reiterated the fact that I’m a very weird and have some special needs. I just hope they don’t have a question like that on the real exam.

no dreams yet…just fantasies (e.g. there will be no pension accounting or SS 12 questions on the exam).

no dreams yet…just nightmares

GMofDen Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I had an absolutely stupid dream last night, two > times. I had to find out the NPV and do a > replacement project evaluation on a project that > was denominated in the value of Siberian Huskies > at the testing center. Having no idea how to > denominate the NPV, TNOCF, or After Tax cash flows > in Dogs or Dog valuation, I pretty much lost all > those points on that vignette. Woke up kind of > freaked out and told my wife about the dream who > laughed and reiterated the fact that I’m a very > weird and have some special needs. I just hope > they don’t have a question like that on the real > exam. Sounds like a b*itch of a question. I’ve learned not to share any weird dreams with the wife - it only makes her give me those sideways glances that married guys have learned to expect…

I find I dream all the CFA formulas…it’s a little scary really !!!

i am sleeping like a baby. no cfa dreams at all

I have had the same dream twice now. I am walking to the exam, and I realized I didn’t study enough. I am walking down the sidewalk and just sweating like crazy knowing that I didn’t get enough study time in and that I am going to fail. I’d classify it as a nightmare, really.

i’ve had dreams of participial phrases and grammar while i was (and still am) studying for the gmat…

Its not the dreams of the exam that worry me…its the darn countdown thing on AF that scares the c–p out of me

we need some sleep to get some dreams, right?

I dreamed of about getting struck in the traffic while going for the exam but luckily was able to get in just 2 minutes before the exam started :slight_smile: it really made the sh*t out of me and got up in the middle of night. And I did not regret getting up and staying awake rest of the night as it is much better than missing the exam lol…

“There are some dreams that I see whith my eyes open and will make them real soon.” Anish

We still won’t send you Harris’ FSA notes, so get a life loser.

Just the one where the test administrator is Pamela Anderson.

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > We still won’t send you Harris’ FSA notes, so get > a life loser. LOL…lets forgive this kid…He already apologised.

He apologized because everyone jumped on him; the sad part is he believed it was ok. How is your studying going this time around? You a repeater, right?

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > He apologized because everyone jumped on him; the > sad part is he believed it was ok. > > How is your studying going this time around? You > a repeater, right? No I am taking L2 first time. I just passed L1 in December

Thank god I am not getting those yet. Those got bad before the last exam. Thank you for reminding me that they are coming… :frowning:

Hey does anyone have a hold of past sample exams? I’m a bit money tight so i don’t wish to buy the current relevent ones from CFAI, I found the LI and LIII exams from 1998-2003 AIMR/CFA ones, but Level II which I require I don’t seem to be able to find.